An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
02-21-2022, 09:37 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Clinging tightly to Malachai as if letting go would plunge him back into the depths of the nightmare, Grimshaw wept into the mans neck as his friend squeezed and soothed him. If he had the room to think about how good it felt to be held by him, then perhaps he'd be allowed to calm down and relax into the embrace. However as the aftermath of the nightmare coursed through his present thoughts, he wasn't allowed the freedom to think of anything else at the moment. Everything was too fresh and too soon for the young man and between the haunting nightmares and lack of sleep, there was only so much the man could take.

"Will you stay with me tonight? Please?" He asked then, fearful to even really sleep but especially alone. Even if all they did was lay there and talk it was better than being alone with the fresh thoughts of the nightmare and the memories that caused it.

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex