size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
02-22-2022, 01:26 AM
He watched Theory, green eyes trained on her face as she spoke. Pheonix choked on his words for a moment he only gave a simple nod to her voice about his daughter. Following her it wasnt long before he saw wolves scenting strongly of the pack working hard. She wasnt wrong when it came to the need of construction. He looked at the in progress dens where soon students would be learning. "I lost my daughter during the endless night." he trailed. He hadnt realized he had spoken so much about her perhaps in his grief. "The sickness took her just before her first year." a parent should never outlive their child he thought silently.

Pheonix stood closer to Theory just by her side. "Im happy to help, everyone looks like theyre working so hard I can feel my paws itching." he grinned at her. "My grandparents were born in Boreas. Ancoras." part of him wondered if she knew of them. "Sorry im speaking too much, just let me know where to start." the soft smile didnt fade even as he sought to meet Theorys gaze.