size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-22-2022, 10:01 PM

Autumn was looming ever closer, and with the eventual arrival of winter he would be reaching his seventh year. Seven years, and no family to speak of. He didn't want to end up like his mother, dying before his kids were even fully grown. On the flip side, he also didn't want to die without having raised a family. There was so much to be done, and so little time to manage it all. Heavy gait drew the giant along the familiar corridors, down the winding staircase. Around this time, he knew where he might find the Aegis. With the sun only recently having risen at all, the sapphire brute that reigned over the castle and its surrounding plains would be finishing up his rounds this morning, if he was remembering right.

So, the brilliantly hued titan settled himself in the grass near the entrance to the courtyard, lounging on his haunches with slumping shoulders and half lidded eyes while he soaked up the last vestiges of cool mist that clung to the landscape. Dew clinging to his lower limbs soaked down to the bone, eased the strain of the constant warmth on his northern-born form. Amaranth gaze swept over the landscape as he waited for the Aegis to make his way back to the castle as the patrols rotated. It wasn't a conversation he wanted to have, but it was nonetheless important that he was quick to bring it up.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED