Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-23-2022, 10:19 AM

Relm had seemed to get over the larger hurdle of her tension between herself and Alastor, she couldn't say much the same for Manea. Though really Manea was being treated more like the rest of her pack mates. Not really treated, Relm had just grown to become awkward and secluded though no one would have known about the change in her personality unless they had known her before. Talking to others was hard, she didn't like to draw attention to herself. She preferred to be in the shadows.

But now that she wasn't so worried about wandering around the pack avoiding Alastor's eyes on her, she had gotten down to thinking. Manea may not have known, but caring for the pack had become very important to her. She had found her place if only behind the scenes to do her part. She had never been apart of such a large group before and even without knowing each and every wolf here she would have protected all of them. And maybe in some part of her she wanted to impress Alastor, and maybe even Manea too. She didn't want any ill feelings between her and her alpha.

In the meeting area of the island, Relm let out a gentle call for Manea and waited at a relaxed stand for her to show.

"Relm"