gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-23-2022, 01:14 PM
After Chimera left that had kind of been the end of things. She held up her end of the bargain as he did and that was that. Venom knew she could call upon him for favors, he’d always been true to his word, but now that he had his pack he had become more reclusive than when he lived on her small island. He never really needed her and he didn't need her now.

Venom didn’t have to wait for very long before Chimera appeared before her, his massive frame and posture leaving no doubt to his new rank. These were his lands and he was in his element. This was where her brother was always supposed to be. Maybe the Kleins really were the real royalty in their bloodline.

He greeted her with a swift nod and her name, his speech much more refined these days. She let herself smile as she took him in, surprised but proud of what her little brother built for himself. "Hello, Chimera.” She greeted softly in return. "It’s been too long since we talked for one,” Venom started truthfully. Both leaders were content living quietly in their own part of the world.

She sighed softly, trying to ignore the ache in her heart as she went on. "I thought you should know that Hattori is no longer part of my life.” Venom confessed to him, uncertain if he really cared about it in her personal life. But he was her secondary and Chimera deserved to know the going on in the political world. Even if he had become reclusive. "I didn’t want you to be caught off guard.”

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]