gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-23-2022, 03:24 PM
Artorias was much better informed than he was letting on, and he mentioned in affirmation his knowledge of Hattori’s new pack. It hurt so bad knowing this vision of his was so much more important than the family he built. He hadn’t even given her a chase to support his own vision and legacy like he had done for her. He just.. Left. Like she never belonged in his life to begin with. His words tried to convince her of the meaning behind their time together, but how could she feel like it was anything but wasted time when he’d left her.

As well as informed the young Aegis was he was understanding as well. He let her process her thoughts, he showed his patience as well as his wisdom. Sometimes ones own company was best. She didn’t know if she agreed about harming oneself, she had her fair share of depreciative thoughts. But he was right, those that were closest would hurt you the worst. He grabbed her attention when he shifted closer and nudged her shoulder supportively. Teary purple pink eyes shifted back to his form before he spoke again and offered her any kind of support she needed.

"Artorias,” she spoke softly as he went on. Venom felt incredibly touched, there weren’t many wolves, especially a wolf who was not family, showed her to much empathy and support. She really did have a special relationship with the Aegis. She chuckled slightly as he mentioned getting drunk and crying to him all night. It was a pitiful sound but the words did help make her feel a little better. She regained a little more control over her emotions.

Artorias wasn’t done yet either, he went on with a smirk about the dry season and lighting some bamboo on fire. However much amusement she found, and showed in her giggling, Venom would never actually commit arson. Finally he followed up with a question about her family. She assumed he meant her children, the bright light in her doomed relationship with her husband. "They’re closer to full adults than my once tiny sweet puppies.” She offered with melancholy. They were a year and a half now, on the cusp of full adulthood and it didn’t seem real. "They’ve been taking all of this harder than I have. Imagine your father just deciding you aren’t worth staying around for.” She sighed heavily, that was the most tragic part. Not only did Hattori leave but he had destroyed his relationship with all of his children.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]