gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-23-2022, 03:58 PM
Venom didn’t even have to say what had happened to her, Deathbelle had lived it. After losing Hattori her own personal sentiments were heightened. She yearned for the old days and part of her wanted to start over from the moment she took over after her mother’s absence. She would have embraced the woman in front of her instead of her sister and their ideology that had only led them to fracturing. There was much that she would have redone, but if she let those thoughts fester it was too much. If she knew then what she knew now her life would be completely different. She wouldn’t have her beautiful children, and it was hard to tell what might have become of Ashen if Hattori had never wormed his way into her heart.

What kind of woman would her mother be if she had built her up instead of tearing her down when she returned to Ashen? Venom would never know. There was time for second chances though, and as her sunset gaze lingered on Venom’s form she could feel the shift. Deathbelle lowered her head and humbly asked her daughter for forgiveness. There was no explanation, they both were well aware of what she had done. There was no room to make the mistake again. But maybe the once Empress was not fully at fault. Venom had been young and brash, and her current self was much different from that young girl.

"I never should have held a grudge.” Venom admitted softly, feeling uncomfortable with the thought of embracing the woman who raised her. Maybe it was because of her own actions. "I’m.. sorry, for acting the way I did. I didn’t understand…” She trailed off softly, feeling tears prick her own eyes.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]