size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
03-26-2022, 05:08 PM

Emile honestly really should have probably slipped away back home hours ago, he was a total wreck but he'd managed to get himself turned around, and as his anxiety just continued to mount and mount the boy was more and more lost, his mind unable to calm down enough to get his bearings. He needed to get away he needed to find someplace he could be alone so he could breathe and get himself back under control. Forest greens spotted a secluded spot near the end of the gulley, raised and away from the crowds. Emile was a single-track mind, a survival instinct kicking in to force him forward, keeping him going as he pushed through crowds, his breathing high and near hyperventilation.

He pushed his way through the crowds, head down, only one thing on his mind. Finally, he broke free from the throngs but even here stragglers meandered around. Emile needed to get further away. He climbed the slope, gaze down as he did everything he could to keep himself from having a total breakdown until he could get away. Finally, as the last few wolves seemed to slip by him he was able to get himself under control, he took one deep breath, then another and lifted his head to see... Another wolf. While this other young man was vaguely familiar he wasn't really in a great mind space to really process that. I'mmmmmm s-s-s-sorry!" He managed to get out, tail tucking as he began to start backing back down the slope.

Speech

Art by ChatonMignon31
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.