size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
02-24-2022, 07:38 AM

Her soft but bold stare watches the pup prance and play in the rain. Drizzling down to wash away any bad feelings, Celeste smiles. Ah, to be a pup without a care in the world. She was still young herself, but those days of being incredibly small and without any duties to uphold were gone. The petite girl doesn't move as the pup sees her with a widening grin and bounds over to her. A light oof escapes her lips that is followed by a laugh as she turns her gaze up to meet the mismatched eyes. Blinking quickly as the barrage of questions and firm press of small paws on her side caused her cheeks to flush warm. Pretty? Her? No, Celeste would never think that about herself. Ok, that was a lie, but still, she was flattered.

"Why thank you little one," she murmurs with another small giggle herself as her tail beats gently against the rain-soaked ground. "My horns started growing when I was born, they hurt a tad but not anymore," Celeste gladly answers the question with her own tilt of her head. "I am new yes. You could say I'm one of Kuroki's girlfriends that he finally decided to bring home," her tone is humorous albeit with a tinge of jealousy. One of his girlfriends, ugh. Who would want to share anyway? One look at the handsome beast and surely you'd want him all to yourself. Either way, now wasn't the time for her to get grumpy over stupid boy decisions.

"And you? Do your parents belong to Ashen, miss?" Celeste teases as she brings a paw up to try and boop the pup on the nose.

Celeste Akizora