Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-24-2022, 09:11 AM

Gil pulled and tugged as hard as he could without ripping Tyrian's fur and skin right from his body. Slowly, he could tell that at least one of the other man's legs was becoming dislodged. Shifting rocks and crumbling stone scattered around the floor as Gil leaned back. His paws scrabbled against the floor as he tried to gain purchase. Even with one of Tyrian's legs dislodged, this was still a lot more work than he had thought it would be. When Tyrian wheezed, Gil let go and took a step back.

Panting loudly, he looked at the scene before him. So, the man was mostly dislodged but now stuck around the ribcage. "You might need to drop a few pounds," he muttered with a shake of his head and a small laugh. Glancing over at Tyrian who didn't appear particularly pleased with the situation, Gil knew it would going to take more than just yanking on Tyrian's body to release him from this trap. Wrinkling his nose in thought, an idea came to mind.

"Don't move," Gil winked, knowing Tyrian quite literally couldn't before turning and quickly heading back down the path to the main cavern. Skidding to a halt before the large ship that had sunken into the softening bed of the cavern floor, Gil looked around for a piece of wood. After a few minutes of scrounging, he was able to find a large enough piece that might fit between Tyrian and the wall. Grabbing ahold of it, he took it back to where the Alpha was stuck. "How about this?" He asked as he dropped the wood to the ground. "You think I can shove it between you and the wall to pry ya out?" The man asked, quietly wondering to himself why he was trying to help so much.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him