Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-24-2022, 09:17 PM

The blue boy seemed a little preoccupied and all over the place, but Relm held her position over the coyote until Chade took care of it. They nearly handed the small dog off from nose to nose and once Chade was working towards the coyote near him, Relm did the same to the one biting her. She had gotten a little scraped up but that was fine.

She immediately spun around, the coyote flinging off her body and slamming down on it's side. Relm was quick to pursue and easily took it's life by the throat. She had been well versed in defending herself against predators and was much larger than it. So once it fell over it was a quick victim.

When Relm turned towards the other, Chade and his companion were facing off with it or... well his companion was. Relm didn't interfere. The two wolves alone could easily take care of the final one if need be. Once the coyote was either finished off or ran away, Relm shook and licked her lips from the blood over them, "I assume you weren't on patrol either so uh, thanks."

"Relm"