gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Poser
02-25-2022, 04:21 AM
While not always the most friendly creature, Gin doesn't have an aggressive bone in her body. Lately, at least since the strange end to the world and then the rebirth of it all, she'd become more jumpy. More easily startled. No, she's not aggressive just... easily scared. The boy doesn't seem to be aggressive either, and Gin felt a bit sheepish as his ears flickered. An apologetic smile cursed her lips, dipping her head softly. It's an apology without having to speak the words. If Gin continued on as she did, maybe she could pretend that there wasn't anything wrong after the long night. Maybe she could pretend that there hadn't been anything to leave lasting damage on her. She could pretend, right? There was nothing wrong with it.

The boy steps closer, and Gin doesn't shift away. His voice remains quiet, conversational... yes, she could handle this. As he steps in, she gestures to the berries where they grow in clumps. They're shiny and dark, inky and stark against the greenery of the plants. "Familiarizing myself with the plants that grow here," the words were soft. If he was asking questions like this, it's unlikely to Gin that he's a healer, so she feels the need to further explain. "This one here is elderberry, it's not very common but good for coughs," coughs and other things, but she didn't want to bore him with explaining all of them. No, she's happy to just... leave it at that, for now.

"Ah, forgive me, I'm Mata Gin." It strikes her now that she's been rude, forgetting to introduce herself. Gin dips her head to the boy, watching him carefully for a reaction. Has she overstepped? She... should be fine, right? The hierarchy within Tojo Kai was still working itself out, after all.

Speech