An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
02-26-2022, 05:08 PM

Úlfr blinked for a moment in surprise. The woman he'd hunted with turned out to be this man's cousin and he introduced himself as Viðarr Trygg. What luck! "It is good to meet you, Viðarr. I am Úlfr Finnvi." He tested his own name on his tongue, taking the surname of his more religious mother, as neither of his parents surnames had really been assigned to him. They were an unusual family unit, but he had often got the impression that last names were important, particularly to the Finnvi clan. The Thyre's seem to be more relaxed in this regard.

"I would like that." Úlfr leapt onto the lowest branch of the tree then carefully maneuvered himself farther up until he could rest on a branch opposite Viðarr. "I am glad to meet you. My mother Ásvor was from the far north, from a tradition similar to yours. She has passed. I am sad to say I did not get a chance to learn as much of her culture as I would have liked."