Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
02-26-2022, 09:59 PM
“Sirius,” She replied formally with half a smile, an unexpected lump growing in her throat as she drew a sharp breath in through her nose. Tears were stinging the backs of her eyes, but she tried to blink them back, taking a moment to glance to the sky overhead. These fucking mood-swings would be the end of her, she was sure. That and the inability to keep anything substantial in her stomach, or get comfortable enough to sleep, or the inexplicable desire to keep moving.

“I’ve been havin’ a hard time settlin’, nothin’ feels quite right anymore.” She certainly hadn’t expected to catch feelings along the way, and at this early stage, she wasn’t even sure that was what was happening, but she wanted to give it a shot, especially if it meant she would be able to snag a few hours of sleep. “I feel like I need ter keep movin’, Ma got th’ same, most o’ us were born on ‘er way ter somewhere new, like our comin’ was some sorta sign that that was where she should stop.” She chuckled, but rolled her shoulders uncomfortably. “But I didn’ wanna go without at least sayin’ goodbye.”
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]