An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-26-2022, 11:49 PM
Relm seemed oddly nervous until she was sitting across from her and only then was the pink-marked young woman able to actually look her in the eye and speak to her in any kind of calm manner. Relm didn't sit, remaining standing as if she was at the ready for something. When she spoke, mentioning how she hoped her efforts hadn't gone unnoticed, Manea didn't have much of a response to give. She didn't see much of the woman usually, but she typically caught her scent around the border when she went to do her own patrols—a sign that Relm had been active in her patrols as well. She couldn't say that Relm wasn't putting in work even if she didn't often witness it first hand. What she asked of her next did surprise her, especially with how little she had to say in the way of her aspirations and desires the last time they spoke.

Manea raised a quizzical brow, trying to decide where this request had come from. "Challenge for Praelias?" she questioned with a bit of disbelief. It felt like such a dramatic turn from what little she had been able to gather about the woman before that it almost felt out of character. She really hadn't made any restrictions on the upper tier of fighters other than proof of skill so she had no reason to deny her request, but she did feel like there was grounds to question her motives. "I need my Praelias to be loyal, be willing to guard and protect this pack, and willing to follow orders," she told her with a bit of a pointed inflection to the last portion of her requirements. "Can you fulfill that, Relm?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny