An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-27-2022, 12:21 AM

Manea smirked at her husband's words, giving him a sly glance. She knew quite well what his appetite was like not only for a good kill, but also for other carnal purists. She picked up on his double meaning easily enough and her aqua gaze briefly roamed their guest again. She could easily see why Alastor was interested in the little, sultry, violet clouded wolf—and she was fairly interested herself. Her thoughts were pulled back away from more lecherous thoughts as Alastor addressed her and she gave him another glance as she realized she almost missed what he said in her imaginings. "I think you're right. I'm sure Ricin will be thrilled," she replied with a nod.

Looking back to Duchess, the smaller woman mentioned that she would like to get settled in before she called for the blue-hued boy. She had no issue with that and gave a small nod in agreement. "Of course. You can spend your week in our pack lands however you wish, though I will be looking forward to that hunt... and perhaps getting to know you a bit better," she replied, giving Duchess a slight grin at the end of her suggestive statement. She got to her paws and nodded back the way they came, adding, "Come on, let us show to you to the dens so you can get settled." She turned then, her tail flicking as she moved, and started to lead their guest over the land bridge to the island to show her to one of the spare caves on the island.

"Manea Mendacium"