An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-27-2022, 06:02 AM

A smile never seems far from Fern’s lips these days and tonight is no different. As she approaches the stranger, a friendly smile is on her face, she asks if the woman needs help. This seems to confuse the wolf, the momentary furrowing of her light brow speaking volumes alongside the echoed word. As the wolf’s quiet, gentle voice announces what the woman is doing here, the gray girl dips her head in understanding. Puff peeks out from between Fern’s ears, the little stoat giving the champagne wolf a wave. Fern looks around the stone filled garden as she says, “Well, you picked a great time to enjoy it.” Ocean-hued eyes look upward, the breathtaking colors painting the sky pulling a happy hum from the gray wolf’s chest.

The stoat keeps looking at the champagne girl, Puff watching her with a curious tilt of her small head. With Fern’s head still tilted up to the sky when a small, squeaky voice speaks up. Puff says, “You sure you don’t need help? I’m really good with finding things.” The stoat lifts up one tiny paw, flexing her toes to show how dexterous they are. The gray girl chuckles softly as her friend speaks up, head lowering to look at the champagne wolf. Fern says, “Its okay Puff. She might not want any help. In fact, she might want to be left alone.” Lifting her eyebrows, the gray wolf asks, “Would you like us to go? I didn’t mean to interrupt you. I just… like to make friends.”

Soft chuckle filters out as the girl dips her head in greeting, saying, “My name is Fern. And you met Puff.” Head bobs up slightly to show off the stoat, the small creature giving a small squeak of disapproval. The pair wait to see if the champagne wolf wishes to be left alone.

"Fern Lark" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.