Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
02-27-2022, 10:41 AM
I'm Tired of Looking for Answers

Stretching up a nearby tree she reached out her paws and let her weight settle on a smaller branch until it snapped. They'd need to make two snares to secure the escape routes. She intended to wait at the third and if the deer opted to head her way she'd have a far better chance of catching it if it willing walked into her waiting claws.

Her ears twitched at the sound of movement and she paused in her work, looking up to see a small, thin wolf. Birna was growing used to wolf scents and pack scents. This one seemed to be a loner which might explain her thinner state. Birna looked to the sky, tracing the sun for a moment before looking back to the wolf. Yes, it would be to here advantage to share the meal in return for some help. The sooner both snares were laid the sooner the better. She nodded. "I am setting snares for deer. I am willing to share the kill for some help making a second snare." She looked to her raven who hopped along the cord, head tilting side to side as it measured the cord before snipping it in two and flying near the other wolf to lay the cord at her feet.

Birna snapped the branch she had in two, tossing a piece to the wolf. "My name is Birna. I'm working on a trigger now. Are you familiar with this process?" She took her own piece and began working on making a notch with her claws.

Speech