gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
02-27-2022, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2022, 11:32 AM by Birna. Edited 1 time in total.)
I'm Tired of Looking for Answers

Birna led the way, quietly slipping through the underbrush and being careful not to leave too much scent on the trails. She had some advantage in that her scent would not be familiar to the creatures here but she did not know if there were similar feline predators they could drawn inferences from. With the help of her raven Birna set up her snare, letting the loop hang down after she pulled the branch downward and set up her trigger into the notch of a lower branch where the sides had been smoothed. She stepped back cautiously, making sure everything was going to stay put before looking over at the wolf. She had hers set up.

"I'm almost ready. I want to adjust the foilage to better funnel our prey toward the snare." She carefully fluffed out nearby trees and added sticks to edges that a nervous deer might surge through rather than the path. Once that was done she slinked into the brush near the third entrance to lay in wait.

Speech