size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-27-2022, 05:54 PM

The woman seemed to listen well enough. She appreciated the construction of the ferry and Chimera grunted in response, being too busy pulling the rope and winch to do much else. Once they were on the other side, the black and white giant led the woman down the well worn path towards the compound. Once they were within the atrium, Chimera pointed to each wing, North, South, East, West, and explained who of his family lived in each. Quietly, so as not to wake everyone, the pair moved out of the compound and through the dark jungle towards the beach. Stopping at the long row of refurbished bungalows, the man motioned to them. "Some are occupied, but take any empty one for now. I can show you more tomorrow when it's light. Or I'll have my son show you." Cerberus was being groomed to rule Fenmyre. It would be his duty to accept new wolves and to get them situated within the pack. It would be a good test for the boy.

Chimera... needed sleep. He wanted nothing more than to curl up with Aliana and sleep, so that was what he would do. Giving a nod to the woman once she had chosen a temporary dwelling, the man made his way back to the compound, pulled the clouded woman to him, and went quickly to sleep.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.