size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
02-28-2022, 04:35 PM
Ordinarily, she would have loved to sit and spend the day with her friend. Those were the best days, after all. Still, with a list of checkups longer than she was tall, the pale healer realized that it would need to wait. Some day soon, she'd come to him with a social call.

As Mortis climbs to his feet, the tenderhearted girl smiled softly. "Here, like this," she demonstrated, weight distributed evenly over each of her four paws. It was a neutral stance, or as neutral as possible. "And um, wings up, I think will be the easiest," Halo thought to herself for a moment before nodding. She'd never done a checkup on anyone with wings before, but that was okay. She'd treat the wings like another appendage. "So for the first thing, I'm going to have you go through a complete range of motion with each of your legs one at a time. It should look like this," another demonstration, making sure to get the extent of the range as she showed Mortis. "Let me know if you feel any clicking, popping, grinding, or pain. We can start here." Gently, Halo reached out to tap his right forepaw with her own, a dainty movement.

Her gaze was intent, looking for any abnormalities as they went about the exam. "After your legs, I think we can do the same thing with your wings. All the way down and all the way up, and let me know if anything is bothering you." Halo offered a small smile, peering curiously and comfortably at the way they joined with his body. After the more physical parts of the examination, she spoke once more. "We can settle back in for the questions, if you want," it would be more comfortable that way. Halo didn't feel as compelled to get things done as quickly as possible, like she did with the others. She was grateful for Mortis-- he never left her feeling like she was a bother.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]