size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-28-2022, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2022, 11:54 PM by Artorias. Edited 2 times in total.)

The turnout for the bonfire festival had been better than Artorias had expected, though he wasn't really all that surprised upon some reflection. The Hallows was a tight knit family through and through, and no matter what difficulties they faced within or from beyond their borders, they would rise stronger than ever from each challenge. The young alpha had spent most of the evening mingling with his wolves, spending time with his family to celebrate their birthdays and Briar's as well. He'd lit a candle in Resin's memory and generally enjoyed the evening surrounded by wolves he loved more than life itself. As the night stretched on and more and more wolves retired to bed or separated into their own groups, Artorias approached Briar and gave her a nudge with his head, then wordlessly motioned back towards the castle. He had something special for her.

Leading his Queen across the plains and up the many stairs of their home, Artorias took Briar up to her most favorite place in the Hallows. When they both arrived at the top of the tower, the bonfire burning in the distance could still be seen blazing in all its glory. But more than that, tipping his head skyward, Artorias gazed at the vast sea of stars and nebulas twirling about in the nighttime heavens, a couple of shooting stars even making an appearance while they streaked white and blue across the sky. It was a gorgeous display put on by nature, not a cloud in the sky, and a perfect backdrop to what he wanted to do tonight. He closed the hatch behind them and slid the latch into place to lock it, guaranteeing them their privacy. Artorias turned back to gaze at Briar with a mixture of love, affection, and a bit of nervousness while he closed the distance between them to place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"As nice as the bonfire is, I thought you'd like to see it from up here, maybe watch the stars while the weather was nice too." It was no secret that Briar loved the views she got from the tower—her tower, as far as he was concerned. Making his way over to the parapets, Artorias sat down and draped his forelegs over the cool stone, gazing down at the raging bonfire down below, throwing bright orange light across the plains for miles. A content smile touched his lips, and he turned his head some toward Briar. "How does it feel to be Queen of the Hallows? Much different from being an Armadan Princess?" he asked with teasing grin.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.