size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
02-28-2022, 07:57 PM
The cat was doing something with a rock... pushing it? No, rolling it. She didn't seem bothered by Halo's presence, something that the tenderhearted creature was grateful for. She'd do her best to relax, even if it was only a bit. She wasn't intruding, or at least, she didn't seem to mind the company. Right, a little more focus on her own breath (had she been holding it? oops), and then on the dishes. On the task at hand.

Ah, she was tanning a hide, the rock made sense now. Halo's gaze was trained on the bowl, finally scraping loose the last of the herbs within it. Mr. Raccoon took the bowl from her paws and set it in the grass to dry, returning with another dirty dish for each of them. "I'm a healer, so I use them to mix herbs when I need to make salves, as well as dyes for marking my records." Her words were soft, gaze trained on the red stains that colored the bowl she'd just begun work on. This one would be a bit tougher, and she wasn't sure exactly how far she'd get. Ah, well at least if the color wouldn't bleed on whatever she did next, it would be good enough.

"I'm Halo, by the way." A soft, pleasant introduction. She figured it was best to offer her name, rather than be strangers. "This is Mr. Raccoon," she introduced her companion as well, and he looked up at the sound of his name. As far as Halo knew he didn't talk, but maybe he'd surprise her someday. For now, though, he remained quiet and happy to stay busy.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]