An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
02-28-2022, 11:44 PM

Duchess felt this pent up happy and excited tension as Ricin laid eyes on her and bound to meet her. It was a feeling that she hadn't felt in a long time or maybe not even at all. Indigo had left The Hallows a couple times and his return was always met eagerly but this was an entirely new concept.

Duchess didn't move when Ricin went to hug around her, her paws carefully moving up what should could around his barrel and she hugged him tighter as she felt overwhelmed with emotions she couldn't express. Hugging him even while they hadn't known really all that much about each other, it had given her glimpse of what her life could have been like had her babies been born alive. She imagined them tall like Ricin, and of course striking in color. She hoped just as kind as he was too. She didn't show the tears she was feeling though, not right now.

She chuckled a little over his greeting, "I've been thinking a lot about you too, Ricin." She exclaimed with a smile that no one really ever got from her, only the young boy. "I'm better now." She spoke in statement still through that eager grin before tapping his shoulder to join her along a walk of the lake. "Has the real pack life been treating you good? I'm sure you're a great member."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.