gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-02-2013, 12:53 PM

lovely art by canttina<3

Oberon examined the black wolf thoughtfully for a long moment, and his ears pricked in her direction even as his gaze began to wander across the beach once more. She was interesting, but perhaps not the source of the most stimulating conversation that he'd ever had. Still, the male appreciated the fact that she was willing to let silence fall ever once in a while, and didn't seem to feel the desire to pepper the silence with meaningless words. "Me neither," For a moment, it remained unclear as to which statement he was agreeing with, nd it took the thoughtful creature a long moment to elaborate slightly; "Never seen another black beach, and I don't leave home much." Would it truly be considered a home if he left it often? Well, perhaps not if he left every day for hours on end; that would hint that he wanted to be somewhere, anywhere else, which was unimaginable to the celestial male.

Her introduction would echo in the air for a moment before Oberon answered, "Oberon Illiadis. Pleasure to meet you, Arella." He was polite, if not exactly as friendly as one might expect from a pup; they were often social butterflies, after all, and Oberon couldn't get much further from being a social butterfly.

A soft exhale escaped him and he turned towards Arella once more, "Are you from a pack?" If he was correct, he could smell the scent of a pack on her fur, but he didn't recognize the scents that clung to her bodice. They smelled of nothing that he had scented on his territory, which ranged from the scents of Ludicael, to Amenti wolves, to rogues. He had had limited experiences with other packs, however, and was rather curious.

speech,