size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-02-2022, 01:05 AM

The young cheetah looked from Chade then back to the coyote, pulling up its lips and making a cat version of a growl?  A pretty hesitant one.  Swift ran about to swipe at a back leg and the coyote's back legs went down so that it was in a sitting position but it swung about so its face was still on the cheetah.  Swift looked up to Chade who nodded encouragingly.

Swift ran in again, getting around behind and chomping on the rump.  The coyote spun again with his butt staying flat on the ground, it looked like the picture of misery.  Swift was used to using her leg to trip something up with its back legs so now that the back legs were tucked under the coyote the big kitten was unsure.

Chade shook his head and charged his frame at the coyote so it had to flee or get bowled over.  Chade could easily kill the thing but he wanted the cat to do it.  Finally, when it jumped to its feet Swift ran over, used her front paw to swipe at a leg sending the coyote careening and she bit into its neck, holding it and looking up at Chade.  

The boy grinned at his cat then looked back up at Relm, “Sure,” Chade grinned, “I was working on teaching Swift to hunt but really fighting is fun.  I imagine they weren’t any real trouble for you but thanks for letting me help.  I like fighting things.  If you ever actually need help feel welcome to call me.  I need to get stronger!  I need to be able to beat anything that attacks me or someone in the pack.”  The boys grinned happily as if indeed fighting the predators was a big fun game to him.  This was a great pack to help turn kids into killers after all.

"Chade"
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]