gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-02-2022, 09:34 AM
Artorias was indeed helping, he was so far removed from the situation that his insight was crisp and refreshing. He was able to bring in advice from his own lived experience, which was similar to her own in the same way it was different. There was enough similarity his empathy was genuine and touched her heart. He guided the conversation well, steering her away from her personal feelings and problems and towards a topic of her children. How they were faring, how they were growing. How they were taking their father’s absence. It helped her center herself and tamp down the heavy emotions that overwhelmed her there in front of Artorias.

He hadn’t seen them since the tournament so long ago, time did indeed move far too swiftly. She was working on her second year as Empress already ruling for longer than her mother had. Venom chuckled softly, "I would agree with your mother.” Both sons and one daughter had inherited their father’s height over her own. They would always be her babies, and even if she wished to protect them like they still were she had to let them go out into the world. Their father leaving was one pain she would have spared them from. If she had ever thought this was how her relationship with Hattori would end… Venom tried not to let herself down that dark hallway.

Then it was the Carpathian’s turn to open up and reveal a deeper truth about himself to her. He didn’t know his father, and he never would. Artorias offered his condolences again, and Venom agreed. She would recover eventually, she could steel herself and find new. Her children would only ever have one father. Venom’s gaze lifted slightly to Artorias’ fiery gaze as he went on. Concerned for her and her offspring. "I would not keep them from whatever future they wished.” Any of them were welcome to follow their sire. "But he barely took any time to tell them goodbye. I don’t see him changing his mind.” They did not fit into his vision so as much as she had been left, they were abandoned.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]