An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-02-2022, 11:35 PM
Manea listened to Relm's hope that she had already seen those traits she listed in her and failed at keeping the slight frown off of her lips. "It's hard to see what you don't show me," she replied honestly. Perhaps she could reason some kind of loyalty from the pink-marked woman from the fact that she had stayed with their band after Alastor's attack and had continued her work around the pack despite the tension between them, but anything else was difficult to find examples of. She knew so little about this woman, where she came from, and what she wanted that it was becoming difficult to give her the benefit of the doubt. Eventually though, Relm went on to say that she wanted to belong here even though she felt like she didn't belong anywhere and that made Manea pause long enough to give her another long look and more consideration.

She let out a slow sigh and got to her paws, giving Relm a nod. "Lets see what you can do then," she told her as she took a couple of steps back to give them a bit more space to work with before she began to get into a fighting position. She had no reason to believe that Relm didn't at least have the skill to backup her claim to the higher rank and at the end of the day Manea knew she needed skilled fighters. She needed anyone that would actually have the interest and ambition to go for these important roles. Whether they ever fully saw eye to eye or not was still to be determined, but maybe they could at least figure out a working relationship if Relm could indeed backup her claim. Manea left the floor open for her to start the fight, her aqua gaze watching her closely to see what she decided to do.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny