size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
03-03-2022, 04:23 AM
Ricin is exploring the waterfall that is surround by huge cedar trees. Nimbly, the pup moves over the water slicked rocks, trying to get a better view of the pool of water. A voice calls out from the top of the waterfall and the sound of his name has the light blue boy’s head snapping back. The wide ears of Kione meet him, along with the wild dog’s snout. Dark lips tug up in a smile and the pup’s tail starts to wag as he calls out, “Kione! Where have you been? I thought you got lost ages ago.” The dog’s question has the boy’s smile faltering as he turns his ruby gaze to the water. He calls out, while still looking at the water, “Well the edges don’t seem deep but the further you go toward the center, it seems to get deeper! Let me check!”

With that, Ricin jumps into the water with a splash and paddles out to the middle of the river. Inhaling a deep breath, the boy plunges underneath the surface, diving down a little to see if he can tell how deep it is. Returning to the surface, the pup calls out, “I can’t see the bottom so that’s good… right? No rocks or pointy things either. You can jump and not go ‘splat’!” Paddling back toward the shore, Ricin steps out of the water and gives his coat a hard shake. Water droplets fly everywhere as he waits for the wild dog to descend.

"Ricin Dauner"