size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
03-03-2022, 08:43 AM
Stretched out like the languid beauty she was, her aquamarine eyes watched the obsidian girl notice her before approaching. Giving her legs a stretch so that her companion could get comfortable, she nearly couldn't hide the odd expression on her face when Cyanide grinned at her. Well, if that was the girl's smile then so be it. A short giggle leaves her lips as she gives her head a shake. "Crashed? Not a bit," she muses, considering standing up, but laying out in the shade felt better.

"Actually, I'm glad you wandered by," Celeste's voice pauses a moment as she thinks through what she wanted to say. "I know Oki's decision probably wasn't the best idea for either of us, but we might as well make the best of it," her own lips curl up in the friendliest smile she could muster. Picture Regina George smiling at someone who you know she's not exactly friends with. Sweet with a hint of gossip and mischief, yes. Patting the patch of grassy sand near her, she nods her horned crown in that direction. "Come sit, we can, I don't know, gossip, or I can teach you some words," she leans back now to drag a paw across her cat's side. His gentle purrs are quieted by the lull of waves rolling against the nearby shore.

"I'm sure Oki is a considerate guy and wouldn't try to push it on you to learn Nihon, but maybe you can use it to surprise him," the mischievous glint is back in her eyes as she watches Cy. Whether Oki wanted both of them, neither of them, or would eventually pick one, she figured she might as well make a friend out of it. No sense living in a pack and not getting to know the others, right?