gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
03-03-2022, 08:51 AM

At first, Ghoul thought he would be stuck here forever. Forced to wither away and die due to starvation. No matter how much he pulled at the vine snagged around his ankle, it wouldn't release. Frustrated, he lets out a rumbling growl. Ears pinned back, he reaches around, ready to chew the vine away when a rustling catches his attention. His body froze, muscles tensing, as he turns to look for the approaching stranger. Accustomed to the dim light of night, his ruby eyes squint against the sunlight peering down through the treetops.

Soon he noticed a dark-colored pup about his age approach with a rather loudly bleating lamb. Wrinkling his lips at the sight, Ghoul then notices how the boy isn't exactly looking at him, but up toward the canopy. His breath catches in his throat as he wonders if this pup is like his mother and brothers. Curious, he lets his head tilt to the side as he assesses the situation. A low gruff of a laugh leaves his pallid lips as the other boy mentions him being rather noisy. "You would be too if you were stuck in a vine," Ghoul mentions as he gives his leg another good tug. Still no luck.

"Mind lending me a paw?" He asks in a softer tone, expression neutral as he realizes the boy can't see who he is.

"Ghoul"