gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Salt
03-04-2022, 04:06 PM
After such an awful day even the promise of meeting someone new seemed to lose it's usual luster. In fact, for the first time in her life she found that she was quite unhappy about it, lest her bad luck reach out and take root in them too. The fae wasn't entirely sure what being cursed by the Ancestors entailed, but whatever it was, it was enough to banish entire packs from the ancestral grounds, so the odds that it had to affect the wolves around you seemed high enough to her.

Unfortunately, the toothy stranger didn't leave much time for an answer, squeezing her large frame in before the first few syllables had even left Noelie's maw. "I don't.. Oh." She managed before being forced to shimmy to the side. "..know if you want to be there." Which was not to say that Noelie didn't want her there, because the Soleil wasn't one to turn away from company, but that it was just potentially dangerous for her to be here. "With all the luck I've had today I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing came down on my head."