An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-05-2022, 03:14 AM

The smile Fern wears is not forced, the joy and happiness she has found with her family and the pack… it has helped to heal a part of Fern that she had not realized was broken. Puff waves at the pale wolf and offers her a huge smile, the weasel-like creature may be small but heart is big. The ghost speaks up, putting the stoat at ease and Puff gives a nod, continuing to watch from between Fern’s ears. The pale woman seems uneasy and they gray girl offers to leave but the ghost reassures Fern that she doesn’t need to leave. Her apology is taken with solemn nod and the soft reply of, “I understand.” The comment about not being used to company receives a gentle chuckle from the gray girl and another, knowing nod.

The ghost offers her name as Gin and Fern’s smile widens as it is evident that Gin is uncomfortable but she is trying. When the invitation is extended, Fern bows her head slightly and says, “We would love to join you in exploring the plants.” Lifting her head, the gray girl adds, “My mother was a healer. I know a little bit about plants but not a lot.” Puff looks at the pale wolf and suddenly descends Fern to hop away. Casting a quizzical look at the retreating stoat’s back before giving a shrug of her gray shoulders and turns to wander over to a patch of roses. Lowering her nose, Fern inhales the sweet aroma they offer, eyes closing as they bring memories flooding back.

A soft smile rests on her lips as she reopens her eyes and lifts her head. Softly, Fern says, “Our den always smelled of plants and flowers. I… miss those days. They seemed so much… simpler.” Puff suddenly reappears, bouncing up to the pale woman and stand on her back legs. Small paws clutch a beautiful purple lily and Puff stretches her small arms up toward Gin, offering the wolf the flower. The stoat says, “This flower reminds me of you.” The small creature smiles as she offers the wolf the flower and Fern’s heart melts from the kindness, Puff is showing.

"Fern Lark" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.