size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-05-2022, 12:45 PM

As he approached, Deion greeted him with his usual cool nonchalance, and Artorias returned his crooked smile while he came and took a seat beside the other large man. "For my wolves, I have all the minutes in the day," he replied, taking a seat on the slightly damp grass next to the elder medic. "What's on your mind?" In his usual manner, Deion didn't keep him waiting on an answer, cutting right to the chase about his intentions. As Artorias suspected, Deion wanted to leave the Hallows. He wanted to go raise a family and escape the heat of Auster before he got too old to chase either of those desires. Although it disappointed him to hear that the Hallows would be losing another member of its family, and a talented healer at that, Artorias understood the man's wishes. Amber eyes didn't leave Deion, even when the galactic wolf turned his eyes away to admit, somewhat bashfully, that he was grateful for him and Ulric offering him a home.

When he finished, Artorias breathed a heavy sigh. No matter how many times he had this conversation, it never seemed to get any easier... The Aegis turned his eyes back out over the blooming garden, spring shoots beginning to appear and the wisteria and magnolia trees starting to show early buds. "As much as I don't want to let you go, I understand your reasons, Deion. You're a talented healer, a proud wolf, and my life has been richer for having met you. I owe you my thanks for patching me up after the raid and making sure I didn't bleed out. As far as I'm concerned, you owe me nothing. You've been loyal and dedicated, and I appreciate what you've done for the Hallows." Artorias glanced back to Deion and dipped his head with a reluctant but accepting nod.

"You are free to pursue your own life and dreams, Deion. I hope you find what you're looking for and it brings you happiness. If you ever need us for anything, shelter or aid, our doors will always be open to you to come home." The loss of one of their few trained physicians would be felt, but the Hallows would continue on in Deion's absence. The pack always survived. "Do you plan on leaving soon? You know you're welcome to stay as long as you need to gather supplies, make plans, whatever you need."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.