gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
03-05-2022, 09:55 PM

Kione chewed up the rest of the crab while the boy asked his questions, finally swallowing the last bit as the questions finished.  “Nah blue is just ‘different’, just an example of the differences.” Kione shrugged, “the things I’ve learned about that are bad would be a fish that looks a lot like a rock.  It’s kind of squarish looking, and it has lose folds of its skin that looks kind of like the algae in the water.  Apparently stepping on it will kill you.  I’m new to oceans but that’s one I learned about.  I know there are more.”

Kione stepped away a few spots, getting up behind a crab again, “The pinches are at the front as you noticed, so bite em in the back, try to just get the edge of it though.” Kione riched down to snag the rump end of the crab, lips pulled back to show how just the edge of it was being gripped in his teeth.  He stayed still for a moment before lowering his head then jerking it up high and letting go.  The crab spun in the air for that precious second.  Kione watched and as it came down snapping it again, and a loud crunch followed.  “Jus’ li’ this’” The wild dog had to take a minute to crunch down the meal.

“No idea if these guys are seasonal or not.  It will be interesting to see if they come out as much over the next few months or go away.”  Kione shrugged as it wasn’t overly important, just a curiosity.  
Kione really didn't know much about the beach but he'd seen how the tides came and went leaving a wide variety of ocean life stranded.

"Kione"

[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]