gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
03-05-2022, 10:05 PM

Kione waited patiently, a grin on his face watching as the boy swam in the water.  Kione loved the smell of water, preferably fresh water in fact making this all the better.  The algae grew on the rocks along the sides. “Lost huh? Hardly,” Kione laughed at the idea, “No, I just roamed and searched for a bit.  Ended up movin’ in with a local pack of wolves of all things.  Decided it was time to quit searching for more like me when I had an offer of a family.”  

The boy, who was no longer so small, in fact, was that little guy larger than Kione now?  Sure looked like it from up here! When the kid said it was safe Kione laughed, squatted down, and waited for a second for imagined building up before leaping off the top of the fall with a laugh that sounded rather like a bird chirping.  

Splash!

Water sprayed about and Kione disappeared for a few seconds before swimming back up, blowing some water out of his nose then opening his mouth in a grin.” Swimming out of the water the wild dog shook off from head to rump.  “Perfect.  Like someone just created a nice dive hole."

"Kione"

[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]