gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen
03-06-2022, 03:56 PM

True to form, Sedna fired back a witty remark as she sank into his embrace and a deep, baritone chuckle vibrated through his chest. The pleased grumble that followed from her only fueled his preening, nosing his way along her prickly neck and the base of her ears. A spark of desire warmed his chest but he pushed it away, knowing now wasn’t the time for that. Maybe later…she offered up a question about Abaven and he pulled back a little to see her face properly. He offered a nod in confirmation, “I went on behalf of Hattori and Ashen…though, now that he’s left to make his own pack, I suppose there’s not much point in me staying. But I do like the thought of teaching.” The Genji man had always been pretty good with kids, a child at heart himself to the eyes of most on the outside, and teaching had never been an issue to him.

Her expression turned impish and he raised a brow in question, a suspicious squint coming to his golden gaze. “What’s in this trade, trickster?” he asked, though he couldn’t hide the amused smirk that tilted the edges of his lips.

"Genji Raijin"