Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
03-06-2022, 08:24 PM

Tyrian followed after the woman amiably. The glow ahead of them cast just enough light so that the woman and the path were silhouetted - something Tyrian's bruised toes were quite thankful for. It also gave him just enough of a view of her to pique his curiosity. A flash of an outline here and there slowly gave him a bare bones idea of what she looked like; how her features were small and delicate. Even in the dark her uncommon femininity stood out to him. "Me neither," he said in response to her comment about the north. "It's too cold for my liking most of the time."

The pair lapsed into silence briefly as the tunnel opened up and the source of the glow was laid bare. The shimmering gems blanketed the cavern and their wild, uncut facets reflected moonlight haphazardly in all directions. Tyrian slipped slowly along the back wall and watched, fascinated, as the stones glittered.

His attention was pulled from scene when he felt the eyes of the woman on him. Tyrian turned to face her and was not disappointed. Her coat was a chaotic mix of black and purple and the fiery glow from the gems only added to it. She was more delicate than he'd first thought with a dainty, almost breakable looking build that clashed sharply with the boldness she exuded. "Beautiful," he said simply and without bothering to clarify whether he meant the gems or the woman. His eyes were on her and she could make of that what she wanted.

He turned from her and casually began to meander among the gems. If her teasing smile meant anything it was her turn to follow. "I said the north was too cold for my liking and that's true." Tyrian paused to run his claws over a sharp formation of red gems. "But that's not the only reason I don't come up here much. It's too...serious. Too bleak. The atmosphere's all wrong." He turned back to face her. "There's not much room for spontaneity. Or adventure."

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.