size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
03-07-2022, 01:17 AM
Hazel could feel the jaguar struggling in her jaws, writhing, railing against her. It squirmed and tried to break free, but she held tight. Truly, it was no use. The pup was relentless, she wasn't going to let go, she wasn't going to back down. The creature, barely at its full size, slowly went limp in her jaws. It was only when the rust and pale pup was sure she was safe that she let the predator down... almost gently? Strange it was, for how she'd just fought against it. Still, as with everything else, Hazel is... probably a bit strange yeah.

Her eyes shone softly as she looked to her dad, excitement ringing true in her gaze. Her tail, too, wagged at her haunches. As often happened when she was excited, she couldn't help but tip-tap her forepaws. She could get promoted next season? She could join the warrior's ranks? She'd be able to train among them, fight among them? It was as if her heart had wings in moments like this. For the first time in her short (but already messy) life, Hazel is starting to realize something. She has a future. She has a future here, within the Armada. "I want to be the best of the warriors," Hazel declared, straightening up, her eyes alight. "What comes above the warriors? When do I get to do that?" There was excitement. If she could be a warrior as early as next season, then the red and pale pup would make it happen. But what was above that? If she was going to have a future, then Hazel would make the most of it, after all.

Do you want to skin him? Seer's question came, and Hazel looked up to him with wide eyes. To skin the jaguar and keep his pelt... enthusiastically, she nodded. "Will you show me how?" Right, she hadn't really gotten that far, not yet. Having a dad really did come in handy, though, and Hazel was glad that she had his guidance.

"Speech"