size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-07-2022, 04:39 PM
No sooner had he begun to pull himself across the sound, self-sufficient as he always was, Artorias heard the calling bark of Chimera from the other side. He saw the split-toned king helping to work the winch and get the ferry across in no time. Once the ferry had hit the island's shore, Artorias disembarked and greeted the king of Fenmyre with a respectful dip of his head. "King Chimera," he greeted the brute who matched him in stature and build. He asked if the Aegis had come for a repeat performance of his last visit, and Artorias gave a brief shake of his head. "Not this time. My queen and my sister have both been keeping me busy with their first heat seasons." He didn't mind speaking candidly with Chimera; the Klein alpha was one of the few wolves he could speak so plainly about matters like this with, and it was honestly a refreshing change of pace. After all, it was thanks to Chimera's guidance that he had forged his relationship with Bowen in the first place and acted upon the taboo and scandalous emotions both Carpathians shared.

"Forgive the lateness of my surprise visit. I hope I wasn't interrupting anything... pressing." There was little doubt what he was alluding to with the innuendo in his rich yet youthful tones. "I hadn't come to see you since the Long Night and I wanted to make sure my friend and his family were all right. Ezra told me some details, but I needed to see for myself that Fenmyre thrived." A little smirk touched the young brute's lips as he added, "Plus I thought it was high time we both talked seriously about an alliance—especially in light of our new neighbors." Artorias could only assume a wolf as prudent and cautious as Chimera knew about Hattori's pack in the southern end of the continent. The Aegis wondered what the King would make of what had transpired between his sister in Ashen and what was happening near their homes.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.