An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
03-07-2022, 06:26 PM
Life was a strange thing, how it brought others into your orbit at the precise time - Kiela didn't believe in anything happening by pure chance though. The world was cyclical and worked in ways she couldn't begin to comprehend, she was merely a passenger in it. That wasn't to say she didn't believe she could shape her own destiny, but there were many things she felt she could not change too. Meeting Víðarr just might be one of those things that was bound to happen, no matter where she might have ended up or when.

He speaks the names of her siblings and she marvels at how similar it sounds to her native tongue. It's like music to hear ears. "No, no siblings. But many cousins - though I was close to only a few." Kiela has been relatively reclusive since childhood, and after embarking on her journey to Boreas she appreciated that she'd kept to herself even in her youth. It made leaving home less painful than it might be otherwise.

Soon they were close up on the group. By scent alone it seemed the group was small but it would be hard to tell for sure until they initiated a chase, especially given the thick trees that surrounded them. Kiela slowed, letting out a huff of air as she tried to get her bearings. "Let's move quick. The wind is not in our favor - they might know we're here soon," she speculated. "I'll go ahead of you and circle the group. You pick the target and lead it my way." Intercepting a group of prey to pick one off was a complicated art, but she didn't doubt Víðarr was plenty capable. She gave him a nod before setting off, hoping her new friend could drive the sheep her way and she could cut off its path and ensure a meal for them both.