Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-07-2022, 08:22 PM

Recluse listened as her cousin spoke, though Recluse was often pretty self-focused, in fact, most seconds she was awake she was, but being a mother had opened her eyes to the fact that others did indeed have rich inner lives and that she wasn't the center of most wolves universes, so there was a bit of actual consideration for her cousin and the clear conflict she felt. Recluse glanced over her shoulder at her mountain as it was mentioned, but she waited until her cousin was done before she spoke. "Did you want to see it?" She gestured towards the peak of the volcano. "She's not nearly as ornery as you might expect."

Recluse would not pry but she'd be lying to if she claimed she wasn't hoping her cousin might open up about what had driven her here. She knew something had happened here before she'd claimed it, something that affected both Deathbelle but also clearly her empress daughter.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.