Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-07-2022, 09:12 PM

Recluse wanted the world for her children, she wanted whatever they wanted though she couldn't help but wish some of them would show more ambition she could not and did not wish to change them. Ghoul muttered into her chest and she chuckled. "You do not have to if you do not wish to." She assured him gently. He asked about Eraithus and Recluse considered in silence for a moment before she gently pulled back so she could look him in the eye. "I do not know." She answered honestly. "I am not certain I know how a good father acts."

She shuffled slightly before speaking again. "My own parents were not particularly good, my mother took my brother and abandoned me and my sister when we were younger than you are and despite claiming multiple times that he loved us my father was no better, he left us multiple times throughout my life. I cannot know what a good father would look like in the face of that." She remained silent for a few moments before she spoke again, an old worry rising up within her.

"Do you wish your father was in your life?" It was not the first time she'd wondered if she was depriving her children of something by choosing to leave them without their father, was it just her own distaste for her own father that had left her feeling this way? Would they grow to resent her for it the way she resented her own parents?

speech think action
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.