size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
03-08-2022, 03:18 PM

Reila responded calmly and quietly as Chimera entered the room, her soft attention was brought to him and watched as he shifted the basket over to him. Being given the food and resources wasn't new here, but was always met with the same appreciation. "Thank you." She spoke through a small smile pulling the basket over to the end of the cot but wouldn't dive down into it while he was here watching her. She had known punishments in starving, but for the most part she was kept healthy for her value. She wouldn't turn savage at the sight of food.

She did however pull out the bison hide, placing it in a bundle on top of the bed. Her eyes flicked to him as he continued conversation, she was still laying up on the bed while her unbroken paw traced over the split that kept her other one together. "I'm healing. Trying not to take it too quickly. I don't want to extend my stay longer than it should be." It was out of respect for the pack, and the king. Fortunately the trade wouldn't have gone to extremes to find her, there were always replacements. But she didn't want others to think they had to tend to her every need.

"Reila"