ardent

The Other Side

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2013, 08:15 PM

She would stand in the back as the scene changed within seconds, Isardis appeared and within seconds he lunged at Taurig and inflicted what he wanted. Seraphine couldn't help but emit a low snarl from where she stood, thinking terrible thoughts, labeling him as a pup who didn't get what it wanted, acting out to get attention. And then he was gone, leaving a cut up Taurig standing alone. The girl would glare at the man as he left with his women, then watch as Erani stepped forward to speak to the young man. Seraphine would turn her head to the side, ears folding back. At least somebody in that large pack had some sense and didn't want mindless war.

Erani then directed her voice towards Seraphine, the young girl lifting her head and locking her gaze on the older woman. She should head home soon also, that with Glaciem near it wasn't a good idea to travel alone without any training. She nodded her head, fully understanding.

After she was gone a few would speak, but before she left Seraphine wanted to speak. She would approach the man, her gaze going to his wounds before locking onto his icy eyes. ?I should follow Erani's advice, but before I leave, perhaps I could clean you up?? She would ask in a soft voice.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you.