An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
03-08-2022, 10:20 PM

The bonfire that Artorias had put together had been lovely and she enjoyed getting to spend some more time around the wolves of The Hallows and getting to know her new pack mates and his family a little better. With how busy everyone was keeping things around here running smoothly it was difficult to carve out the time to just mingle with them so this was a good excuse for it. She still stuck close to Artorias' side for a good majority of the evening, but she found herself venturing off a bit to have her own conversations from time to time as well, slowly getting more comfortable around these new wolves. Eventually though as the bonfire began to wind down, some of the attendees disbursing and heading back in for the night, and Artorias came to find her with a nudge of his head. She gave him a little grin and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she turned to follow him back into the castle, always more than willing to follow him for whatever he had planned.

They took the familiar path up through the castle to the tower that they had visited time and time again, but no matter how many times she was up here she never really got over the view across so much of Auster and the amazing vastness of the sky overhead. She stepped up through the door onto the tower's platform and looked up at the night sky, grinning at the shooting stars that made streaks of light cut across the darkness. She looked back to Artorias when she heard the latch of the trap door close behind them, giving him an equally loving smile while he came over to join her with a kiss. "You know you won't have any complaints from me," she replied with a chuckle when he explained his thought process behind bringing her up here. Spending time in her favorite spot in the castle with him was always one of her favorite things.

He came over to the edge and draped his forelegs over the stone so she did the same, leaning her shoulder into his while they gazed out over the plains where the fire was still burning strong. She glanced toward him with a smirk when he questioned her about how it felt to be a Queen rather than a Princess and she gave his shoulder a little nudge at his teasing. "Well, it's certainly a lot more work and responsibility being the only queen compared to being one of several Princesses, but very much worth every single second." Her paw reached over to curl around his, her topaz bangle shifting around her foreleg as her paw pads brushed his. "Mostly I just love being here with you and getting to help you with all of this... This is everything I've ever wanted." She looked at him happily, her tail swaying gently behind her. She had the man she loved, a beautiful home, all of her needs and desires met, and a position she was proud to be in. She had a hard time thinking of how this could be any better.

"Briar Fatalis"