size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
03-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Chimera introduces Athena to his son, Cerberus and, when the boy looks to her, she dips her head in respect. The news of being Heir seemed to give him a start but Athena keeps quiet, offering the black and red wolf a smile. Amber eyes return to the massive form of the King as he explains about questions. Looking to Cerberus, he gives her a polite greeting and Athena dips her head in return, saying, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Cerberus. I’m ready to follow.” Chimera stands and takes his leave, the earthen wolf bobbing her head to him in farewell. Then the heir is standing and she quickly moves at stand with Cerberus.

The larger male moves off toward the beach and Athena follows while trying to stay slighting behind Cerberus. You’re not supposed to get too close to royalty… right? She doesn’t know the rules but suddenly the smaller female feels self-conscious about everything she is doing. Athena reluctantly speaks up, “Um, Cerberus. I… I have silly question. Urm.” Huffing in embarrassment, she decides to quickly ask the question so she can get it over with, “I don’t know how I am supposed to act. With you and your family. I’ve never been around royals before. Am I doing okay?” Amber eyes look to the broad frame of the Heir, hoping to show her respect properly to Cerberus.

"Athena Nocturna"

Athena has a Little Owl companion named Archimedes. He is always nearby.