gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-09-2022, 08:39 PM
She really didn’t believe that Hattori would turn around and fight her for the children that he gave her. Part of her had wondered if that had also been a mistake but she couldn’t bring herself to admit that. Venom’s pride and love for her offspring couldn’t be quantified, and now she would look back on them as the best part of what Hattori did. Artorias wasn’t letting up, if he had half a mind to do just that the Aegis would be there to sever his feet. She knew his words were carefully picked, and she appreciated them even if she prayed that would never be the case.

"Thank you, I won’t forget your offer.” She just hoped to never have to use it. Considering the implications it was a very generous promise. By now the wine was coursing through her veins and the prospect sounded better than ever. She smirked slightly at the thought of it, having not entertained any thoughts of harming Hattori before now.

She sipped her wine as Artorias did during the natural break in conversation before he went on. Asking about what her next plans were, what came next after she returned to her home. Artorias listed out three very good options but Venom really didn’t know. She had been given many different perspectives as she wandered through the lands alone. "I don’t know.” She answered him softly and honestly. Venom was still lost out here, she was still trying to figure out life without her husband beside her. She didn’t have sight of what was next.

"Any of that would be a better answer than what I have.” The Empress continued softly, revealing further how far she had to go. She tried not to feel ashamed, because that was why she was out here. Venom wanted to find those answers and return with them.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]