Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-10-2022, 03:49 AM
The light jingle of his chainmail draped over his shoulders helped keep his concentration on the task ahead. As his pack mates around him began to clash, he struggled not to look back to make sure Modesty was okay. With one ear swiveled back in her direction, his head pulled up slightly when his wolverine let out a low growl. Glancing to the girl who approached with a devious grin, Gil’s fur stood on end as he reciprocated the smile.

Bracing his paws as she chattered away, he couldn’t help but chuckle. “I won’t go on easy on ya than, sweetheart,” he rumbled before he moved into his own actions. Size meant not much to him as he tucked his chin, ears, and tail close to his body and took a step back. Watching as she slipped in close to him like lightning striking a beach, he barely saw the blade as she went for his forelegs.

Feeling the swipe of metal and teeth latch onto the skin of his legs, he pulled his head up and around before striking down toward her. Aiming for the scruff on the back of her neck, he opened wide and revealed his fangs hoping to get a good hold of her skin. A few shakes wouldn’t hurt, right?

Gilgamesh vs Scylla for Dominance
Round: 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed