Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
03-10-2022, 07:19 AM
Thalia was silent for a long moment as they moved together, trying to remind herself of the importance of forging ties beyond Aerie and beyond her family. Eligos's vision hadn't quite been set into motion the way she'd anticipated by now, but Thalia was nothing if not exceedingly patient; she'd strayed temporarily from the light of Abraxas though and she knew she needed to keep working to make things right. If that meant playing nice and making small talk to get to know the wolves that lived in the west, then so be it.

Etoile Soleil was her name. It wasn't a familiar surname and she admitted she was new to these parts. Thalia slowed her pace as they neared one of the streams that wound deep below the surface. Her question gave her pause and she considered it for a moment before speaking again. "I suppose I was looking for somewhere to be quiet with my thoughts. To pray," she explained. Somehow she felt more at peace in isolated places like this, though amusingly she'd run into someone here already. "And you - are you normally exploring places like this?"